Sunday, March 17, 2013

The pits....

So...we never really talked about certain parts of the body. Obviously...having a boy and a girl....we learned some vocabulary words quickly...but since puberty hasn't hit our house...we never talked about breasts.

Flash forward to Elli's arrival...I was in the bedroom nursing and Lili walked in. She asked why I was feeding Elli from my pits. Before I could even answer, or say anything...she was on to the next topic. Of course I was dying laughing...but just let it go.

Then a few days later...she comes home from daycare and says that mommy is breast feeding. Obviously she talked about feeding from the pits at school, and was told to use the phrase "breast feeding." Then, thinking I am about to win mother of the year...I hope they realize she was really saying pits...and not another rhyming word for breast that starts with a t?? Yikes.

Well...here she is...feeding her baby from the pits. :) that girl....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment