Sunday, March 3, 2013

Baby Ellinor has arrived!

On February 13th, and 9:01 p.m., our little baby Elli arrived to join our family. It was a long haul....here are a few pics of the big day...

We were supposed to start the day at 5 a.m.....but there was no room at the hospital! So...we called back later in the morning....still no room...talked to our doctor....decided to meet there at 5 p.m. on the 12th....still no room....finally made it in around 9 p.m. and was induced. No way this baby was coming on Cousin Cookie's birthday. :(

Do I look worried....I was....


I was induced...and we pushed through the night, into the next morning and afternoon...and even through dinner. Unfortunately...baby Ellinor decided this was not the way that she was going to come into the world. We decided a c-section was the route to take. Honestly....I didn't care....I just wanted to move on to the next step...

Here she is!

7 lbs., 4 oz....19 inches long. The exact measurements of her mommy....


Opening my eyes....


Finally....I get to meet mom....

And Dad....luckily the anesthesia was great....and he was a great photographer, too. :)


Getting cleaned up....

And wrapped up...


I'm so cute!

Back in our room....cuddling with mom...

I have strawberry patches, just like my mom, too...

Snuggled with Dad...

Cuddled in....ready to sleep...

Night night....

Will post more soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment