Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Henrik Schultz, T Ball champion

Henri decided that he really wanted to play baseball. He wanted to play with the big kids...and unfortunately, most organized sports don't start until the kids turn 4. We did find one league for younger kids. Here are a few pics of our favorite little athlete. Thanks Auntie Ta-Ta for the awesome pics!

Getting ready...my new bat and glove....



Ready to bat...



First swing...



A hit....



Off and running...



So excited....



Listening for directions...



Running!



And running!



Safe!



Here I go again....



And I am off!






I love this pic. Look at Henri's tongue. :)



Such an awesome athlete...




While Henri played...Lili did too. In the dirt...yuck.






Making her faces....



With mom and Elli....



Doing somersaults....






Ta-da!



Me and my girls!



More posts coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment