Sunday, March 3, 2013

Meeting my brother and sister...and Grandma...

While we were at the hospital, Grandma Carol came down to take care of Henri and Lili. Since Ellinor arrived late at night...Grandma stopped by the next morning to grab a sneak peek. Here are a few pics of the first visitors...



Look at how sweet I am....

All cuddled up....I'm a great sleeper!

Grandma trying to wake me up....

So tiny....


Jeff helped pick up the kids from school, and brought them to meet their new sister. Here they are...helping change a diaper. Henri, of course....loved it!

Holding their new sister....

They did a great job! Here's to life with three....yikes!



I don't know exactly what Ray Botch, my dad's uncle, looked like. But I spent my entire life hearing how much I looked like him. I am fairly certain...it might have been something like this. :) Grandma Mary would be proud!

More pics to come....

1 comment:

  1. Kara, Jeff, Henri and Lili:
    I am so happy for your family! Three kids is quite a handful! But if anyone can do it, you guys can.
    I received your beautiful Christmas card and now Beautiful Ellinor's birth announcement... how do you find the time? #amazedaturenergy#
    Here at the Kapsalis household we think of u often, and although we haven't seen you in ages, we love receiving your annual news.
    Kara, I would love to have you over for a play date when the men are working. Call me! 407-429-9258

    ReplyDelete