Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Perpetual Motion...

Yesterday was a big day...we took Henri to the doctor for his 9 month check-up. He's doing great...he now weighs just over 20 lbs...and has grown two inches! He's just over 50% on the growth charts...great news. His doctor was thrilled--Henri showed off all of his tricks (clapping, high fives, shook his head no, crawling)...he was in rare form. :) The doctor was amazed at his health...and referred to his activity level as "perpetual motion." Great.

Following our doctor appointment...that night we took Henri for his first haircut. Here are a few photos from the big day:

Daddy and Henri in matching capes:

Look at my curls...they are about to be cut off....

It looks like my hair is not so long...but it's almost two inches long on top. Who knew...


Checking out the clippers....



All smiles....




Getting the clipper treatment...thanks Christie!

I was in a great mood...until the end...and then I had a melt-down. Look at my newly trimmed hair...no more mullet.






It was a family of hair...:)




I topped the night off with a yummy meal of chicken, sweet potatoes...and my favorite yogurt. Here you can see my new cut from the front. :)


More pictures later this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment