Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Easter from Henri!

Today we took Henri to have his Easter picture taken with the Easter Bunny. We were totally sucked in...and purchased the full package of photos...(Henri hasn't had professional pictures taken yet...right??) His bunny picture was fabulous...but we also have a full CD of 45 other spring photos...all of which were really cute. Well...mostly cute. :) Here are a few of our favorites:






I have a random green butterfly on my head...what is happening??


Get it off...get it off....

Whew...saved by a giant green egg...I'm sure it's really clean...so I'll put it in my mouth...like everything in my life....




I really love these giant eggs...who knew....


Ah...sweet little Henrik....


At least I didn't put the bunnies in my mouth...that would have been really gross....


I did contemplate it...but I decided against it. :)



Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment:

  1. There is no possible way to choose which one is the best...I want to hug him!

    Love the sweater. Kara...you have the BEST taste in clothing ever. EVER!

    ReplyDelete