Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Memorial Day at the Beach

As you can see...I'm having a pang of guilt for not updating the blog in so long...so during my lunch hour...I have now posted four posts. :) This was one of my all-time favorite days with Henri. He absolutely loves the water...and LOVED the beach! We went with friends...here are a few shots from the day...

Little Henri in his big boy beach chair (a birthday present--thank you!):


Playing in his sand pit...he was covered in sand...but loved every minute of it:

Showing off his sand toys...he loved the rake. Loved it so much that he used it to comb his hair. Yikes...fun times in the bath later that night trying to get all the sand out. :)


I will try to post from Ethiopia...but last time could not access our blog. I will update Facebook...so follow our trip there...and we'll have lots of posts when we return with baby Lili in tow!

1 comment:

  1. Kara, I am putting 2 and 2 together here and believe we met in January when you picked up Henri! I was traveling with my friend Rebecca who adopted 2 girls, Sera and Grace. You were very sick, so you may not remember...
    Anyway, I met Kamise while at the transition house in Jan. Now we will be bringing her home!!! If I am remembering correctly, Sue said we would share an embassy date with a Kara and Jeff...so am I correct in all of this? How exciting!!!! Are you staying at Grace again or New Flower? Can't wait to catch up! Tara McKibben tlmckibben@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete