Tuesday, December 1, 2009

WE PASSED COURT!

Not to sound like a nervous nelly...but of course I woke up every few hours to check email, and see if Sue was on Skype. Jeff is working nights this week, so I don't sleep great anyway. I woke up at 4:00 a.m ish and didn't have any messages. I just checked my email now...and it is official...we passed court! We had a great message that we are going to be parents. I texted, emailed, and paged Jeff at the hospital. I think we are both a little bit in shock because very very soon we are going to have the little one we have waited so long to have, actually home. In the next few days, we will know when our official embassy appointment is...but we are expecting January 14. That means...in just about a month...we will be traveling to meet our little one! Very exciting, exciting news!

1 comment: