Sunday, December 6, 2015

Amazon Prime

I have always joked that the reason we survive in Glendive is because of our Amazon Prime membership. Last night...Jeff and I had a sitter for the first time since we moved to MT.

Upon our return home...I jump in bed...am catching up on my phone (email, texts, Facebook)....and I see an email stating our car has shipped! Car?! That's funny. We didn't order a car. I look up my order history....as we were leaving the house...Henri was playing Crossy Road on my iPad. At 5:58 (10 minutes after we left)...I apparently ordered a child car with one click.

Needless to say....I think I know my culprit. Especially because it is a blue, cobra muscle car. :) and...I think I know what will be immediately returned. :)

Amazon on iPad disabled. Phone app hidden.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment