Thursday, April 17, 2014

Don Cesar....

Jeff had a conference in st. Petersburg. We decided we would take the kids for the weekend and I would spend the days by the pool. I had no idea how fabulous the hotel was....it was a complete surprise. A delightful surprise.

Here are a few pics from the weekend:

Me and my mini...



Snacking by the pool....



The view from Jeff's conference....



Hello pink castle.....



Ellinor!



Hair dance!



Digging a castle.....



Trying to save two clams....



Family pic...



My two toots....



The view. Fabulous!



Laughing Ellinor....



My little swimmer, Lili.



Family dinner.



Henri showing his best smile....



This one, too.



And Lili's best smile. :)



L and mommy....



H folding paper airplanes out of the napkins...



And that best smile again.



With mom.



Lili and her lip gloss.



Will post more soon...

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment