Saturday, June 29, 2013

Memorial Day at Disney

We spent two nights down at Disney to celebrate the long weekend. Here are a few pics:

Waking up....the morning photo...



Breakfast out on the deck....



Henri watching the animals....


Our little Henri warming up in the hot pool after a swim...



Sleeping beauty...



Henri and Lili's first vacation friend, Mona.



Lili--after cutting open her toe--hanging at the table with mom and Elli. Pink gloves courtesy of Mona's mom. When I said I needed to go potty...she looked at me and said...I got this mom. And showed me her gloves. :) or not....



Asleep on the drive home....



Enjoying the actual park.



Ah...a new Tottie. Belly Evan Langholz.



In the pool...



Best friends.



I can roll!



Swimming with my family...



Playing the pool side scavenger hunt.



Ellinor!



H and l's favorite...the dance party.



Jessie and Lil.



Family photo.



On the people mover....



My first toot...



My last....:)



The carousel....e was not happy.



But h and l were...



More soon....

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment