Saturday, April 6, 2013

Auntie Ta-Ta came to visit...

Not only to meet sweet Ellinor, but to continue the massive cleaning out we have done at the house. Honestly...thank God for sisters. Someday I am going to have to go to Seattle and clean out Nick's hockey bag...I owe her big time! :) here are a few pics from her visit...
Kristin has a great camera...so of course...she took all the pics. :) here are a few of Ellinor:




Big stretch....








Ohhhh....




Getting ready for a bath with my siblings. Am I ready for this?




Here we go....




Henri...our big helper....












Look at that clean face!








Trying for a family kid photo....




Here is the best....




Loving on Elli...




Still loving on E....




Someone's not happy....




With auntie....








And a big kiss...




I am a Botch.




Oh...big cry....




Now I'm back...dreaming of milky....








So sweet in my cheetah pants!








More to come soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment