Sunday, March 25, 2012

Catch and more pony tails

We had Henri and Lili's parent/teacher conferences last week. As non-sport players, the area Henri didn't "pass" for his age was catching a ball. So--we spent today at the park practicing. He has a great arm. Might be a quarterback, but definitely not wide-receiver. :)

More pics from the past week. enjoy!


Henri convincing me of the nutritional value of shark fruit snacks, and why he should have them for breakfast:




Singing hurry, hurry drive the firetruck with his completed puzzle:








Silly faces:








My baby!








Look at how big Henri is getting! Almost ready for a new car seat!




Reading at Costco.




My toots in the morning.




Maybe the tutu is too puffy for the park??




Happy watermelon eater...




Pony tails like Delaney!



I got it!



Playing ball...



Hope you have a great week!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment