Friday, June 3, 2011

Henri's Birthday!

On Wednesday, our sweet little Henri celebrated his 2nd birthday! Amazing how fast time flies. Here are a few pics from our "family" celebration. Friend celebration is tomorrow at the park. Should be a great day....

The birthday boy...first thing in the morning. He is in love with his "bus"...he carries it with him to school every morning. Thanks Nico!



Look at how big he is getting. He's my little boy!



A shy smile (possibly putting an Apple Jack in his hair)....



There is my smile!





And here is sweet Lili....



She's so cute...I have to post two pics of her. :)



We came home and daddy had brought us balloons...Mickey and Elmo...we were in heaven!



Still figuring out those balloons...



Now the fun begins...it was like a punching bag in the kitchen. Balloons going everywhere...



We made a rookie parent move...and opened presents before dinner. Big mistake. Oh well...here they are...Lili even received some new Minnie Mouse Sippy Cups!



Ah...the boat. This boat will later haunt us...having to wake up at 5:30 a.m. to find it....figuring out how to use it in the tub without having a meltdown. But...it combines a train and a boat...his two favorite things.



Well...next to cars. Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma...I have a car ramp! I'm crying because I can't get it open...



Here is how I spent my dinner....



And...an hour later...still going strong....



I did manage to eat cake...a watermelon cake from Publix....yum!




Look at that concentration!



Here comes the tongue...some things don't change...



My first frosting bite!



And Lili...



We'll post more from this weekend...a monster party on Saturday! Yikes!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment