Friday, May 13, 2011

Beef-a-roni

I am trying to be better about blogging. Now that I am hooked up on my iPad--hopefully this will help.

This morning...I took Henri and Lili to school. Henri was wearing black socks and black shoes. I loaded the kids in the car and headed off to school. We arrived, made it to the front office, walked inside and greeted Ms. Johnson. I was so proud to have Henri tell her about the "big truck" we saw--that I didn't notice the strange look on her face.

We go to walk to his class--and she says, "you know, Henrik only has one shoe on." Actually, I didn't know. The little skunk took one shoe off in the car--and I didn't even notice. He walked across the parking lot with one shoe. :) oh well.

For our sweet Lili, I saw another parent (while digging out Henri's shoe) who said that yesterday, he was picking up his daughters (they are twins) and he gave one a hug. Then he turned to give the other girl a hug. Lili came up and gave his daughter, also named Lily, a big hug. He said it was so sweet. They were in this long hug. Saying goodbye to each other. Sweet pre-two year olds. :)

Here are a few pics from tonight. Lili loves beefaroni. She loves it. It is so disgusting to watch her eat--it's everywhere. In anticipation of dinner, I took off her dress. Little did I know that she would decide to rub her forehead and hair with her sauce-laden hands. Fabulous.



While Lili ate--Henri played. Here he is playing with their kitchen set.




Here is the view from the other side of the play washer.



Hope you have a great weekend. We'll post more soon.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment