Monday, September 6, 2010

Henri the Lion

We took this a few weeks ago...I'm talking to my sister on the phone while Jeff is shooting the footage...hence multiple conversations at once. We are not quite sure what exactly Henri is doing...a little bit of strong man vs. the lion?? Today...I told him I was going to put him in "time-out" if he didn't start using "gentle hands." He sat down on the floor immediately. Hmm...I'm wondering if he has also been scolded...and he was re-enacting the outburst? Enjoy!

PS...they eat their snack in the tub...in case you are wondering why he has a corn flake on his chest. :)

2 comments:

  1. Kara, I love all your pictures and this video is hilarious. Henri's roar made my dogs go nuts. They are barking like mad. I guess they've made their point that we don't need anymore kids in the house :). You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ronette. So glad you enjoy! Sometimes when I post...I wonder if anyone is reading. :) He is a hoot...his sister, too. I used to think I wanted four kids...but maybe now I see why two is a great number. :) I'm posting more now...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete